The Library has two types of study rooms available, collaborative study and silent study rooms.
- Rooms may be reserved by Upstate students, faculty, and staff with a valid Upstate ID.
- Rooms may be reserved for a time period of up to 6-hours per day.
- Study room keys must be checked out at the Library Services Desk within 15 minutes of the reservation start time or the room may assigned to another user or group.
- Rooms on the 3rd floor include adjustable height desks and are low stimulus spaces.
- All rooms have dry erase boards. Dry erase markers are available for checkout at the Library Service Desk.
- Most study rooms are unlocked at closing and are available outside of staffed hours for use by After Hours registrants on a first come first served basis.
You may prefer to use this alternative reservation form with enhanced accessibility.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding